Monday, March 3, 2014

On my workbench finishing cart

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I am building a shop project for this weeks show. It a roll-around finishing cart with shelves on two sides. I have some leftover melamine from my router table that Ill use for the top.

As of this evening, Ive got most of it done. Most time consuming part was cutting out all the grooves for the dividers and shelves. That, and breaking down the 4x8 plywood sheet.

I hope it will be a useful way for me to store my finishing supplies, paints and brushes. Ill be able to wheel it right to my workbench or wherever needed. Since it will be stored next to my utility sink, liquids and splashes on the melamine top should wipe off easily.

Stop by Friday for the video and free plans!











TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment