Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Plywood and bathroom project

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
This was a really busy weekend. My little bathroom project turned out pretty nice. It gave me an opportunity to use some of that curly redwood. Wow, that is some gorgeous wood.

The project can easily be made in a couple hours, but I spent two days shooting the video. Lots of editing to do now.

Its a book nook/book shelf/toilet paper holder. I actually started out to make a magazine rack, but then realized we dont really read magazines any more, and Im sure very few house guests are the least bit interested in Wood Magazine. Look for the video on Friday. Itll be, well, different.


****

Mere Minutes


A little bit on plywood. A question, and a tool I like to use to rip plywood.




TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment