Monday, February 10, 2014

Pushing Ink

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
New Woodworking Book

Ive been writing my Blog here since late February and can say I truly love to write almost as much as I enjoy wood working. Great.
Well it seems my key-board tap-tap-tapping is finally paying off...
Ive just signed a contract with Popular Woodworking Books to write a full length book on building furniture using hand tools!
It will feature six new designs Im working on, from a small side table to a full sideboard. All will feature different design elements complimenting hand cut joinery for hand tool users. Frame and Panel, Mortise and Tenon as well as dovetailing and other hand tool skills will be addressed.
My manuscript will be complete in the early new year with a release date just in time for the following Christmas.
If you enjoy my blogs here, itll be this times a thousand...Stay tuned for more...
Cheers!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment