Monday, February 10, 2014

3 Years On Ive Still Not Found The Ultimate Woodshop

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
It was three years ago today that I published my first post here, at the Penultimate Woodshop. It was a fairly routine first post. I introduced myself and thanked the online woodworking community.

As I reflect on it, Im now more thankful to the online community than ever. Im thankful for the help, instruction and friendship that Ive received from the community. While woodworking is often a solo activity, I know that sharing it with a community of fellow woodworkers enriches the experience beyond measure.

So please keep woodworking, keep participating and keep sharing. Thank you for reading (you can keep doing that too).

Dyami
com

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment